To be recognized as the gateway to businesses in Somalia.
Increase the competitive advantage of business in Somalia on both a domestic and international level.
- To represent, protect and develop the interests of business and business communities in Somalia
- To promote the investment environment in Somalia, by branding Somali abroad as the future economic hub of the East African Region.
- To organize local exhibitions and arrange the participation of local business in the international fairs and exhibitions.
- To contribute to the socio-economic development of the country.
- To facilitate network opportunities and interaction of Chamber members with the local, regional, and international business community.
- To collect and arrange the data related to the business and production of the country.